Overloading Zend_Soap_Client _doRequest()

I wrote a soap client a while ago using Zend Framework 1 that was consuming data, and needed to log each request for debugging purposes. Thought I’d share a couple of things that I learned.

I’m overloading the public function _doRequest() so that I can do the extra processing needed to do my logging.¬†You’ll first notice func_get_args(). I’m using this for my own convenience. I don’t have to stay current with any new arguments that may come.

The other important bit is

This simply is calling the original parent _doRequest() with the $argList we obtained earlier.

Post a Comment

I promise not to publish your email address.

*
*